Saturday January 31st from 3-5pm
The King's Roost is hosting an informal gathering for the LA Bread Baker's  Meetup group. Whether you are an experienced baker or just getting started, come and meet other neighborhood bakers over champagne and snacks. There will be running demonstrations of home milling, and  I may even bake a few things for all of us to sample.  LABB is a great resource for the home baker. Check out the group at meetup.com (or click here). You'll be up to date on all things bread: bulk grain and flour purchases, bread classes, clay ovens, heirloom grain varieties, pizza parties and more. Hope to see you there.

Comments

Training is not simply learning and getting information it likewise assess the learners and examination can likewise be look like assessment and present best result.

02/29/2016 2:16am

Baking bread is not difficult but baking a nice bread is really difficult and bread bakers of Los Angles are very famous for their different and most nice taste of their bread in all over the America.

04/17/2016 5:58am

well great ideas for bread making.different taste and different qualities in market. i also make in my home but baking time is very important his perfectness .Some people have ended up taking more that what they had planned for after realizing that they are so many of interest to them.

05/24/2016 12:18am

I consider myself as an amateur baker. I just began my interest in baking for a while now, and I'm doing a baking self-study through watching YouTube tutorials. This could have been the perfect gathering for me only if I came across this earlier. I learn best in a relax environment, especially with food. That's why I specifically love informal gatherings. I hope you'll have this event again soon. I will gladly attend. I can't wait to learn baking lessons from the best bakers around the neighborhood!

02/12/2017 1:29pm

You ought to begin with a repair assignment on your report. In spite of the fact that you may not really have loads of negative records on your document, the change you will get when you set out on a repair exertion is justified regardless of the exertion. Plus, it is the certain route for you to put yourself at leeway of getting the home loan stores you require.

04/12/2017 6:38am

This is a good post. This post give truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

I really like the dear information you offer in your articles.