Join us at The Kings Roost for a fun  workshop and in under an hour, create your own unique scented feathered candle.

An engaging class that will teach you the fundamentals of candle making and the tools you need to make them at home

You’ll learn  about wax, wicks, pour temperature(s), color options (and what NOT to use), fragrance options , tips, shortcuts and more.

Class is $30, and you'll take home not only your own creation, but the mold as well.  Click here to buy your ticket to reserve your spot.

Comments

09/30/2015 11:26am

You are a life saver! I needed a new hobby and have been pestering my family and friends for quite a while. I just couldn't find one that would get me out of the rut I am currently in. As a writer, I do have my usual bouts of writer's block, but this one is taking longer that the others. Perhaps I am having a quarter life crisis, or worse yet, perhaps I am really not really good enough to make it as a published author. This is why I needed to be doing something else, a sabbatical if you will, or I'll drive myself to the point of insanity.

02/29/2016 3:46am

Candles are brilliant. Similar to therapy, their scent heightesn the senses to create a relaxing and focused environment. I delight in having to have candles in my living space that allow me to study, relax and be content as I browse through my books. I have been scenting candles with oils and persisting on searching for wonderful DIY tutorials.

I think it is time for me to be humble enough to accept that I need to join classes in candle making. A few years back, I tried making candles out of old crayons and used candles. Everything turned out to be a disaster. Not only that, I had to figure out how to clean up afterwards. I still would love to learn how to make candles myself. I have ideas of sending them as personal gifts to the people I love. I think gifts are very special and I always loved the thought of making them myself.

10/08/2015 9:04am

I see you have a lot of workshop ideas. This is cool. Count me in.

10/20/2015 10:54am

A very informative site. The way you have share this information is really very appreciative. Hope to see more on this topic here.

01/21/2016 1:10am

I like natural products very much. It is very good and healthy for my skin. I have never used this body lotion before but I think I should try it. It seems like a nice price for this organic cosmetic. Online writing service is pretty good thing.

06/14/2016 4:25pm

woo candle is very beautiful.Begin this segment by quickly outlining the outcomes and finishes of your examination.

12/09/2016 12:23am

Wonderful content and amazing offers are available These websites are very useful as it contains helpful information for Instagram users, as this mentioned website provide hack for getting followers for any particular Instagram account. These followers are real and active online. Visit today.

01/15/2017 3:20am

Try a new level of gaming by getting msp app for FREE. hit the msp hack tool and save your time. msp allows to become a MOVIE STAR AND BECOME FAMOUS. also unlock higher levels just by generating starcoins and diamonds.

01/27/2017 8:04am

Something else, there is no other path for them to stop dispossession. What these edgy property holders ought to know is that they have to converse with the ideal individuals. In some cases they will specifically contact their obligation authorities whose sole errand is simply accumulation, not arrangement.

If at any time you can discover an organization that will affirm your advance in spite of your awful credit record then you ought to be thankful and attempt to clean your credit record. You could do this by paying on time, or lessening your Visas. You ought to center and deal with your costs well so you would have the capacity to pay your credits.

07/19/2017 3:37am

Thanks you so much for providing great infomation. i have bookmarked your post.

Such a adorable design it is made on that candle.

10/24/2017 11:54pm

That would be a nice idea to make some interesting design on wax, for artist.

12/02/2017 8:09am

Dubaidolly believe in spreading really like and satisfaction everywhere and so is our strategy. We also have emotions for sex and Dubaidolly better fulfill myself when we fulfill a enthusiastic fan who is sensible guys. Dubaidolly Indian Escorts also want have fun eventually spent in foreplay. We like to be fondled, kissed, hugged, moved and taunted. Dubai Dolly Escorts am not like other Indian escorts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi who just want to generate income and just lie down like a software. Dubaidolly include ourself absolutely in the act of actual closeness.