Soapmaking, brewing, fermenting, sprouting, yogurt and kombucha, candlemaking, wholemeal baking, backyard chicken and urban beekeeping, aquaponics, DIY bath and beauty products, and more... not to mention a full schedule of cooking, gardening and DIY workshops for kids. So much to learn and do!

CLICK HERE FOR COURSE INFO
& TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING WORKSHOPS!

And click HERE to see the extended workshop calendar.

Comments

12/16/2015 7:40am

Well good work in workshop even need to improve team rather the school plays an important part in the learning of the children. It lays the strong foundation of the children. It helps in becoming the children a responsible and a good human beings. It is the place where young talents are recognized and nurtured

01/05/2016 4:47am

Exciting workshop. I have always been a DIY lover and love attending workshops to learn something new. I am planning to launch my first collection this year and have it on Etsy. I never imagined that I would be an entrepreneur as growing up, I always envisioned myself as a writer - a published author at that. It's interesting how life turns things around.

05/31/2016 1:24am

I am so excited in your upcoming workshop. I always want to learn new. I want to apply my learning to our house and share it to my siblings. The soap making, brewing and fermenting looks interesting. I want to join in your upcoming workshop. It breaks out my comfort zone. I am that kind of people who are willing to take time away from the office to learn something new.

12/29/2015 4:46am

These workshops deliver so much learning material for kids. I prefer to every kid to register with this course and learn new things.

01/18/2016 9:00am

I really exciting about upcoming work and more often than not students are not usually happy when they have to be moved to new schools

I understand all what you are saying. I also have a cat at home and she is 15 years old. All family loves her so much and I do not want even think that she will gone.

01/25/2016 6:29pm

It's nice blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog.This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post. Irvine Pediatrics, located in Irvine, CA, opens its doors to you and your family. Our primary focus is immunizations, newborn care & dietary guidelines.

01/25/2016 6:30pm

Great! Thanks for your documents, its been very helpful. Thanks again for sharing your information.

01/25/2016 6:31pm

thanks for the given info

01/25/2016 6:31pm

Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks

01/30/2016 5:26pm

I'm looking forward on this one!

02/09/2016 4:14am

Yes, we don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. You are soon ready for this class! I'm so glad you're doing it!

02/15/2016 6:12am

There are a lot of blogs and articles out there on this exacting topic, I just wanna say thank you for sharing this awesome content.

02/22/2016 10:50pm

Well this is really great works and i like this workshop so much however the people counseling the students are also able to learn so many positive and negative things from the students help helping them on how to solve the negative ones that are likely to cause a school strike.

02/27/2016 7:04am

The best thing a full schedule of cooking, gardening and DIY workshops for kids. So much to learn and do! I like most in your articles is that your articles are so easy to understand because it was written in so easy language and it really helps newbie bloggers like me.

06/08/2016 1:06pm

You can guarantee lucidness and association of the school exposition in the event that you would acquaint yourself with various methods, most particularly in scholarly written work.

06/15/2016 2:38am

Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.

10/13/2016 4:17am

No star is lost once we have seen, We always may be what we might have been.

10/20/2016 9:17am

Play at moviestar planet and get moviestarplanet hacks too. and get star coins daily. join now for free

10/29/2016 7:28am

you can listen and enjoy to unlimited songs with the help of free iTunes codes 2016 learn hzow..

02/17/2017 9:49am

There are examples when the readiness and recording of authority archives from the merchant to the purchaser require the aptitude of a lawyer, particularly somebody who is had some expertise in land law.

02/19/2017 2:16pm

Do You Pass The Mortgage Lender Analysis? At the point when a home loan moneylender surveys a land advance application, the essential sympathy toward both home credit candidate, the purchaser, and the home loan bank is to favor advance demands that show high likelihood of being reimbursed in full and on time, and to object asks for that are probably going to bring about default and inevitable dispossess. How is the home loan moneylenders choice made

You guys really share some amusing workshop activities here. Getting knowledge about such various activities will really help in your life. I would love to register with you guys and get training on such activities.

04/27/2017 5:08am

I am so excited to know about the upcoming workshops. I am looking forward to the gardening and DIY workshops for kids. I hope you will update us about the timing details. Thanks for sharing.